fitbill f.Row Smart Rowing Machine w/ Free Workout App
Free Shipping Included! fitbill f.Row Smart Rowing Machine w/ Free Workout App by fitbill at DCJ. MPN: B107. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to Row on a Rowing MachineBeginning the Rowing Movement1 Lock your feet into the straps. Secure them until they're tight to the point your feet
Beginning the Rowing Movement
1 Lock your feet into the straps.
Secure them until they're tight to the point your feet do not slide around on the footplate.
2 Get into the starting position.
Bend your knees until your body is near the handle at the front of the machine. Grab the handle securely. Make sure your back is straight.
3 Push off the footplate with your leg muscles.
When rowing, you're moving one body part at a time - start with the legs. Push off the footplate, using your quads and glutes to extend your legs.
•The muscles used for rowing should be 60% legs, 20% core, and 20% arms/shoulders.
•Keep your arms and torso in the original position.
4 Lean back into a 45-degree angle.
Once your legs are straightened out, use your core and hamstrings to lean back to a roughly 45-degree angle, keeping your spine straight.
Completing the Movement
1 Practice arm isolations.
Once your legs are straight and your back is tilted, you can practice including the arm movements. Your core will remain engaged, holding your torso at a 45 degree angle as you pull the handle toward your chest.
2 Extend your arms while reaching your torso forward.
You will now begin to return to starting position, following the reverse sequence of movement - arms, core, legs. Extend your arms from your chest, then tilt your torso forward out of the 45 degree angle.
3 Bend your knees to return to the starting position.
Keep bending your knees until you're back in the original position. Repeat the movement again.
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT - F.row may be the best way to go if space is a concern, or if you're on a tight budget and you want an economical indoor rower.
- FREE FITBILL WORKOUT APP - Track your workout data and follow trainer plan or create customer plan on the app.
- SMART PHONE HOLDER - Enjoy movies and music or even chat with your friends while you working out.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE - Accommodates users from beginner to senior for its highly adjustable hydraulic resistance
- SYNC TO FITBILL APP - 1.Open Bluetooth on your smartphone 2.Allow all permissions for fitbill app 3.Open fitbill app, select a workout plan that you created and start to ride/row a few rounds to waken the ESConn then select ESConn device from the pop-ups
|Item Size:||26 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||34.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.19 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|