XMark Power Tower with Pull-up Station XM-4432
The XMark Power Tower will provide defined abs, stronger arms, a well-developed chest, and a strong back. The chin-up/pull-up bar works the arms and back, push-ups place focus on your chest, while the vertical knee raise station targets your core and abs. Twin dip handles are ergonomically spaced to help give a great dip workout to strengthen arms and shoulders. Also included is a sit-up station with adjustable padded foot bar for additional abdominal work.
Simple, basic, rugged and, most of all, effective, the XM-4432 power tower enables an impressive list of exercises packed into one product. A diverse yet powerful workout is yours with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- 5-position adjustable sit-up ankle pads
- Pushup handles with rubber grips
- Dip handles with rubber grips
- Dip handles ergonomically spaced at 21.5" from center to center
- Narrow and wide grip pull up bar
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for vertical knee raise
- Extra thick 2.5" Hi-density cushions
- Double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Large 4" contoured roller pads
- Tough skid resistant feet helps protect your floors against damage
- Scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Back cushion dimensions: 14" L x 11" W
- Forearm pads 12" L x 4" W
- Assembled dimensions: 54.50" L x 48" W x 86" H
- 14 gauge 2" x 2" steel construction
The XMark Power Tower XM-4432 boasts 14-gauge, 2 by 2-inch steel construction. Tough skid resistant feet help protect your floors and a scratch resistant powder coat finish ensures that the equipment will maintain its clean looks over time. The power tower features thick, high-density cushions and large roller pads for long lasting comfort.